After making many bad bags, with bad patterns i finally made one that I like and works well. This bag is for my friend Donald, who stole a construction sign in the mission about a month ago, gave it to me and is now the bags liner. This bag is not the final production version; I need to work out some buckle and strap issues, along with adding a logo! As for the bags dimensions, it's pretty much where I want it, which is: 13"H x 19"W x 8"D. I've used bigger bags and smaller bags and think this is a very useful and practical size to start things off with... so far this will be my only size offered. As time goes on hopefully production will grow and at that point there will be more sizing options.
As a side note almost all my bags will be utilizing as much scrap fabric, discarded buckles, zippers and clips, strap webbing, other various add-ons as well as dumpstered material form local bag makers and big chain stores. I feel that there is far to much waste going on in the bag making world and day to day consumption. So I will be re-purposing as much as I can for every bag. That being said, every bag made will be unique in some ways or another I find this pretty exciting and hope you do to.
Keep checking back for updates and new bags!
No comments:
Post a Comment